Bleach Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is over.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This can only end well (kien please)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo

Kaiyo

This can only end well (kien please) Empty
PostSubject: This can only end well (kien please)   This can only end well (kien please) EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:55 pm

It was a hassle, and definately not so safe, but Kaiyo had offered her services to head into Hueco Mundo, after one of her squad members was reported MIA from the white sand Desert. The small blonde girl had also (although she'd neevr admit it) woken up late, and consequently forgotten her Captains robe; which made her situation even better. Kaiyo was flash stepping periodically along the pale sand, keeping a cap of her spiritual energy as she continued her hunt for any leaking reiatsu or sign of her squad member. 'Great....i'm lost' she mused in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Kien
Seraphim Vizard

PostSubject: Re: This can only end well (kien please)   This can only end well (kien please) EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:54 pm

Kano flash stepped farther and farther into the white barren wasteland. "God, how the hell did I end up here?" He kept going... and going... and going... "This place is endless. Why the hell would the..." His sentence was interrupted when he felt someone elses spiritual pressure in the area. Excited, Kano went towards the source. "Release." He summoned his Zanpakto, half hoping that he would get to fight. He found that the source was another soul reaper. And from the amount of Spiritual pressure, probably a captain or lieutenant. "Hey, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo

Kaiyo

PostSubject: Re: This can only end well (kien please)   This can only end well (kien please) EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 6:59 pm

Kaiyo turned around quickly, looking the Vizard up and down. Fuck, he's not so weak. She cursed internally, at least the girl had the advantage of knowing the guys rough spiritual energy; Kaiyo's was still capped, so it probably would only seem like Lieutenant level...she hoped. The small girl grinned, 'I'm Kaiyo...who are you?' she said in a cheeky manner, ignoring the guys already released sword. Kaiyo may not have looked like she was paying attention, but she watching this guy closely, he was clearly looking for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Kien
Seraphim Vizard

PostSubject: Re: This can only end well (kien please)   This can only end well (kien please) EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 8:57 pm

Kano resealed his swords and looked up and down the soul reaper. She looked pretty powerful, but he quickly dismissed the thought at the amount of spiritual energy. He twisted his ring put of habit and rested his eyes on her face. This chick's kinda hot. "I'm Kano." He felt a slight change in spiritual pressure, as if something else was near them. He summoned back his swords and tried to decide which way the thing was coming from.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo

Kaiyo

PostSubject: Re: This can only end well (kien please)   This can only end well (kien please) EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:32 am

Kaiyo smiled at Kano, her hand hovering over the hilt of her blade as a nearby spiritual pressure appeared, it was fluctuating rapidly, which meant the thing in question was injured. Kaiyo shot Kano a quick glance, the girl not even bothering to look back as she flash stepped towards the reiatsu, if she had to fight the monster to save her squad member then so be it. 'Don't be dead, please don't be dead' she muttered quietly to herself, the pressure getting closer and closer before the small girl appeared quickly before a shinigami. A scarlet blood trail had seeped into the blemished sand, and the guy in question wasn't looking too good. Covered in sweat and panting heavily Kaiyo leant down to him. Calling over her shoulder to the Vizard, 'Your choice, either i kill you now or you leave now' her voice was commanding and cold, not even looking back to Kano.
Back to top Go down
Kien
Seraphim Vizard

PostSubject: Re: This can only end well (kien please)   This can only end well (kien please) EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:44 am

Kano was confused. What the hell? I come over here, a fellow soul reaper, and this is the attitude she gives me? BULLSHIT!! "Who says you're gonna kill me?" He flash stepped near the girl, but kept his sword out. "So what'll it be?" please don't kill me, please don't kill me, please don't kill me.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo

Kaiyo

PostSubject: Re: This can only end well (kien please)   This can only end well (kien please) EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 8:39 am

Kaiyo's cold expression changed quickly to a smile. The girl wasn't sure why there were Vizard's running around Hueco Mundo, but she at least had to check the guy wasn't rogue. Kaiyo smirked, 'Fine, fine i'm sorry, just i know some of the Rogues end up here' she grinned politely at the guy. Gently scooping up her squad member as, without asking, she placed him in Kano's arms, the guy looked strong enough. Kaiyo yawned in a complacent manner, staring at the guy up and down, 'So wait, what are you doing here?'
Back to top Go down
Kien
Seraphim Vizard

PostSubject: Re: This can only end well (kien please)   This can only end well (kien please) EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 9:54 pm

"Honestly, I don't know. I was just... gong somewhere, ended up here, and Now I have no clue where the hell I'm supposed to go now." He sealed his swords and took the squad member in his arms. The scent of blood was overpowering his nostrils. He quickly turned his thoughts to something else to resist the stench. "So where now?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo

Kaiyo

PostSubject: Re: This can only end well (kien please)   This can only end well (kien please) EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 4:19 pm

Kaiyo didn't speak for a moment, instead she just eyes Kien slightly, apparanately the guy wasn't so strong against the smell of blood. As the blonde girl opened her mouth to reply another spirit pressure appeared very quickly behind her. Kaiyo spun around quickly, her blade meeting the hollow's fist. Kaiyo ducked down with great speed, the hollow's claw swiping above her head as Kaiyo lunged back up and through it's mask. The blonde girl turned around to Kien, 'Yeah....now we're kinda screwed'. Both of them were radiating large amounts of spiritual energy, and with the first death now fresh on the air, an impending fight was heading their way. 'So, just checking here, wanna run, or fight?' Kaiyo was grinning, she loved a good bit of combat in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Kien
Seraphim Vizard

PostSubject: Re: This can only end well (kien please)   This can only end well (kien please) EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:13 am

Kano set the squad member down and summoned back his swords. "Are you kidding me? Fight." He staabbed another holow in back of him, attracting two more. He threw his two swords ot he sides, the chain on which they were attached came taught. He leaned against the chain, bringing back his swords then slashed at them, killing them. He spun around towards Kaiyo as more came her way.
Back to top Go down
Zekeshinigami
Admin
Zekeshinigami

PostSubject: Re: This can only end well (kien please)   This can only end well (kien please) EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:30 am

Ooc:can i join?
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo

Kaiyo

PostSubject: Re: This can only end well (kien please)   This can only end well (kien please) EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:36 am

((OOC: sure thing, i'll post after you Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Zekeshinigami
Admin
Zekeshinigami

PostSubject: Re: This can only end well (kien please)   This can only end well (kien please) EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:23 pm

*As the two challenge the mass of hollow, A mysterius enity arrives. his spiritual pressure shakes the very ground. He wears a tan cloak and long red baggy pants. he smiles and seems to sit on the air*

"haha, looks like i came at a great time. This could be some fun" the man said with a smile on his face.

*Right then five flying hollow appear behind him, their fangs outstretched as they open their mouths to devour the newcomer. he merely flicks his wrist behind him and creates a giant fire ball behind him. It shoots out at the hollow and devours them, reduceing them to ashes*

'need help you guys?" he said as he decended from the sky. there is no sword that is in his possesion, yet fire seems to surround his hands.
Back to top Go down
Kien
Seraphim Vizard

PostSubject: Re: This can only end well (kien please)   This can only end well (kien please) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:24 am

"Nah, we got it under control." Kano said as he stabbed two more hollows. He threw one sword towards the man, but it missed him, hitting another hollow instead. Kano pulled on the chain and it flew around, hitting yet another hollow in the chest, but it didn't die. Instead it flew up and took Kano with it. As the two were ascending, Kano climbed up the chain and continued stabbing the hollow over and over again, but it just wouldn't die. "God damnit..." He yanked his second sword from it's side, fell back, then made a slashing motion towards the best. A blood red crescent of energy raced towards it, cleaving it in two. Kano landed perfectly, as if nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Zekeshinigami
Admin
Zekeshinigami

PostSubject: Re: This can only end well (kien please)   This can only end well (kien please) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:32 am

*zeke laughed. he saw his skill and was impressed. he hadn't seen such streangth in awhile.*

"fine, then i will just observe for now." he sais with a smirk on his face.

*as he truned to walk away from the fight 6 hollow appeared infront of him. He just smiled andlifted his arm, from the arm a giant fire ball was created. he then sent it at the holow who had no time to avoid the attack. he smiled and sat down a ways from the group*
Back to top Go down
Kien
Seraphim Vizard

PostSubject: Re: This can only end well (kien please)   This can only end well (kien please) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:07 am

Kano saw the man laugh and instantly formed an idea. He waited for a good amount of hollows to gather around him when he held up his hand and a mask formed in it. He put on the mask and his eyes instantly turned blood red. he dodged an attack from a hollow quiet easily and slashed off it's hand with just a flick of his wrist. How pathetic... He jumped in one direction, and in that instant a black copy of himself emerged from his body, jumping in the opposite direction. The two Kanos quickly flash stepped from one hollow to another, either slashing, stabbing, or throwing their swords. In a matter of seconds, most of the hollows were dead, or completely incapacitated. The two copies merged together and Kano took the mask off, crushing it between his fingers. "So wadya think?"
Back to top Go down
Zekeshinigami
Admin
Zekeshinigami

PostSubject: Re: This can only end well (kien please)   This can only end well (kien please) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:48 am

*Zeke turned his head, he then smiled and laughed*

"it was good, you could have done better though Vizard. And i get that idea because i now you already, vizard leader."

*zeke turns and sits down, he just watches as the other hollow close in on the two*
Back to top Go down
Kien
Seraphim Vizard

PostSubject: Re: This can only end well (kien please)   This can only end well (kien please) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:32 pm

Kano laughed out loud. "You actually think that's the best I could do? You are sadly mistaken my friend." Almost everyone knew him as the Vizard leader, and he never really minded the popularity either. It was just that some random person attacked him every once in a while. He was actually getting really tired of killing them all. he mentally shrugged and stabbed something in back of him, killing yet another hollow.
Back to top Go down
Zekeshinigami
Admin
Zekeshinigami

PostSubject: Re: This can only end well (kien please)   This can only end well (kien please) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:45 am

Zeke laughed at all the hollows attacking them. he new he could help by reducing the hollows to asjes easily, but he wanted to see the power of these two captains because he new that he would see them later in his life. as he was thinking this, a hallow charged at him. he merely smiled and used a high level kido.

"hado 90. Kurohitsugi" he said as a black box formed around the hollow, stabbing what seemed to be knifes into what every was inside the box. then the box faded revealing a hallow that was dissinigrating.

"Hey Kien, can you do any better than that?"
Back to top Go down
Kien
Seraphim Vizard

PostSubject: Re: This can only end well (kien please)   This can only end well (kien please) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 3:03 am

Kano smiled again as he made a single handsign, forming two fo his shadow copies. He leaped up, impaling two Hollows through their heads as his copys did even more damage to their numbers. He merged back with them and hunched over, slightly out of breath but quickly recovering. "You can kill one, but I can kill more."
Back to top Go down
Zekeshinigami
Admin
Zekeshinigami

PostSubject: Re: This can only end well (kien please)   This can only end well (kien please) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:38 pm

*Zeke smiled, he then laughed and stood up. he took of his cloak revealing one long scar along his chest, he then released a huge amount of spriritual pressure that shook the ground and got alot of the hollows attention. they swarmed around Zeke as his arms still strenched at each direction. they all seemed to pounce on him from every side as he whipered*

"Flash cry."

*right then, fire seemed to devour everysingle hollow. the hollows were just oblitereated by the his flash cry that took the form of fire along his arms and shoulders. the fire was emense. he then seemed to vanish as he used his blazing fists to crush even more hollow in a matter of seconds. his speed was incredible. and after that he appeared right next to his cloak as his flash cry subsided. he picked it up and put it back on*

"Who said i was tring?" he asid smiling back at kien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This can only end well (kien please)   This can only end well (kien please) Empty

Back to top Go down

This can only end well (kien please)
Page 1 of 1