Bleach Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is over.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

silence in the desert

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Djay
Master Rouge
Djay

silence in the desert Empty
PostSubject: silence in the desert   silence in the desert EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 6:24 am

*Djay continues his pilgramage in hauce mundo, his hand resting on his blade and his fro picking up sand from the wind. he dusts off his hair and continues, he just walks calmly. the view behind him are the bodies of arrancar, yet he still is not sad for their deaths. he just keeps walking*

"Night falls, down these blank walls. Such a depressing sight as the blood of the enraged spills on these inocent sands."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Elite Rouge

PostSubject: Re: silence in the desert   silence in the desert EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 6:39 am

She walks through her gravity-formed portal, letting the normal gravity come over her. She stepped out on the sands, a vicious grin covering her lips. She had stabbed through a random Arrancar guarding one of the doors of a room back in Karakura, so there was a bit of blood on her scythe. She walked out of her portal, closing it by pulling the but of her scythe through it like a needle. There was somebody somewhat close by, why not play around with them? She walked towards the man, putting a scared, innocent look on her face. She had her everyday clothes on, so it wasn't at all obvious she was a shinigami, other than her scythe. She sealed it and slid it into the sheath under her jacket, but above her t-shirt. She walked over to the man, an almost crying look on her face. "H-hello? I was walking through the Soul Society, but I got separated from my family and now I'm here..." A tear dripped from her eye. That wasn't fake. She hated the word 'family', but her story was fake, still, the word helped her story sound even more genuine.
Back to top Go down
Djay
Master Rouge
Djay

PostSubject: Re: silence in the desert   silence in the desert EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 6:46 am

*Djay kept walking, but he was interupted by a girl. She talked to him, but he couldn't hear her. He made out the words though. He looked at her and kept walking. he pasted by her without giving consent. he was smarter than she could have guessed*

"listen to yourself and Shut your eyes, after that would you beleive your lies?"

*he kept walking, he paid no attention to her ability that could get him out. he wanted to find the ends of these deserts and he woudn't be interupted so easily."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Elite Rouge

PostSubject: Re: silence in the desert   silence in the desert EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 6:58 am

She wasn't happy with his response. But. There was something weird about this man. Something quite odd. She cleared her mind from thoughts of her family and pulled her hand back as she watched him walk on. She grabbed her sword, changing it to the scythe as she swung it down, smashing into the sand a couple feet from the man, splitting a dune of sand with the heavy morph of her weapon. "Hey! I asked you if you could help me!" There was a grin on her face and her eyes filled with a pleasureful anger. "Why don't you come back here and show me the way out!"
Back to top Go down
Djay
Master Rouge
Djay

PostSubject: Re: silence in the desert   silence in the desert EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 7:18 am

*Djay kept alking, then a giant syth plowed into the sand beside him. this stopped his step, but not with hesitation or fear.he stopped slowely and then he turned to the girl. he then started walking in her direction. he couldn't hear a word she said, but he felt as if this girl was, annoying*

"you Children should be going to sleep, and speak nothing, not a peep."

*as he spoke, he disliked it. he couldn't hear it but he disliked it. the curse of his zampaktou is that he must rythm all the time. though he was starting to grow on it, sounded poetic in a way.He then he stopped his steady steps a couple of feet away from her he he pulled out his blade from its sheath, it made a light tune as it was drawn. It was like a melody. he then pinted it at her, and inch from her throut*

"what do you want? or was this whole act a taunt?"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Elite Rouge

PostSubject: Re: silence in the desert   silence in the desert EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 7:27 am

That rhyming was pissing of Kasi and the mysterious person who seems to write out all her actions (ask me about the joke if you don't get it). His voice sounded different from other voices. An impediment? A weakness she could use against him? Maybe. We'll see. "I don't really like your rhyme, yet you seem to do it all the time." A clever pun, yet it still pissed her off. She had never liked poetry, she may have been above-average in intelligence, but it all meant nothing to her unless it had an electric guitar behind it. The sword against her throat didn't scare her, she's been in worse situations. She simply took a few steps back and smashed the butt of her weapon into the sand, sinking a fifth of it so it was at her height. "I want to see what somebody like you would be doing all alone out here."
Back to top Go down
Djay
Master Rouge
Djay

PostSubject: Re: silence in the desert   silence in the desert EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 8:01 am

*Djay watched this girl, she backed up from his blade as he set it down. he read her rhyme, he didn't take it offensively at all. deep inside he was actually amused*

"so you want to hear my story, not that it gives me any kind of glory."
*he sets his blade on his shoulder, it till makes the ringing sound*

"Djay is the name, the name that gave me so much fame. Though That fame wil never help me anymore, for it left me here in constant war. for Soul society has left me here under deaths sharp spear. leaving me to look into my fear. and no one had come for me for they are happy as they live free and now i am only a memory. a memory in the endless sea. "

*he turned and contnued walking, hoing that the girl got her answer. he didn't feel like speaking anymore do to this speach issue he had.*
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Elite Rouge

PostSubject: Re: silence in the desert   silence in the desert EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 1:09 am

The rhyming still angered her, but she didn't feel like killing him, this guy was weird. She walked forward and stood beside him, walking at the same pace. She was holding her scythe up so it rested on her shoulder. "So... what's with the rhyming?" Her emotions were a little odd right now, sort of a mix between the two: a cheery little girl and a vicious killer. She was going to act vicious, but not a killer, just acting vicious with personality.
Back to top Go down
Djay
Master Rouge
Djay

PostSubject: Re: silence in the desert   silence in the desert EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 4:47 am

* he still noticed she was following him. Was she unsessed? Was she attracted to power? Did she just want to kill him? did she just want to annoy him? These questions made him desire a deeper reason. he wanted to find what drove this girl to act on anger and power. Djay turned to her and put his hand on her chest to stop her. he looked deep into her eyes in seriousness and spoke*

"Even with my knowledge of the flow of the ocean
i can't seem to peice you together.
your power, your goal, your divotion.
Your notions sway like a feather.
Ill asnwer your question if you answer mine
For you Puzzle me do to your actions
What drives you to act on violence, can you define?
If you answer me that, then i will tell you my story with exactions."

*he really wanted to know this girls story, did she have a past, did she have a future? After this he would do as she pleased for he thought that this was worth the trade*

Ooc: im changing the rythimg format. i think this sounds better.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Elite Rouge

PostSubject: Re: silence in the desert   silence in the desert EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:03 am

It took a while for her to understand what he meant. So, if she told him what was going on with her, he would say why he continuously rhymes. "Well... I'm just messed up. I have a murderous rage that comes over me sometimes and I kill to settle the rage. If the rage isn't settled I think I'm gonna end up killing myself. I've tried to remember what happened when I was human, but I just couldn't, and then the Arrancar took Karakura, so I'm never gonna find anything that reminds me... that's your answer, now what's up with the rhyming of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Djay
Master Rouge
Djay

PostSubject: Re: silence in the desert   silence in the desert EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:23 am

*Djay looked at her, he payed attention to her the whole time. he was intenly peicing together what she said. he realized she kills to satisfy her hunger. he realized this hunger was some how focused on her memories. he then smiled for the first time, he hasn't smiled in years. it felt good to him*

"so your drive is your hunger
The drive that causes you to kill
Ha, I used to have a friend like that when i was younger
He ended up diengdo to this hunger he had to fulfill."

*he then turned, the smile then faded*

"i guess its my turn
my turn to explain my story
Though i dont understand how its your concern.
My blade gives me a curse that came with my old glory.
The curse to be in eternal rhyme
A curse tht followed me till today
thus must rhyme all the time
I hope you understand, for this curse leaves me in dismay"

*Djay pats her on the shoulder. he liked this girl. No one had ever talked to him like this in years so its logical that he grew a bond so fast. though he beleived that this bond was fake, that it wouldn't last. So he waved to her and continued his journey. he wasn't sure id she would stop him or not*
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Elite Rouge

PostSubject: Re: silence in the desert   silence in the desert EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 3:34 pm

His sword made him rhyme? Kind of odd, but reasonable. She man walked on and she followed. It seemed like this man didn't like her, but she couldn't tell. Ready emotions wasn't her strong suit in this emotion. She followed next to this man, silently now. If she spoke, the man might start rhyming again, and she didn't want that, and she knew that the man didn't really like it, either. She held her scythe out to the side and started to spin it around, liking the whistling noise it made as it split the air.
Back to top Go down
Djay
Master Rouge
Djay

PostSubject: Re: silence in the desert   silence in the desert EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 11:50 pm

*Djay walked on, he noticed the girl following him and he didn't mind. He enjoyed her company actually. He never had anyone to talk to but himself and the ones he killed. though he had been walking for miles now and he was growing tired. He then sat down in the sand and motioned to Kasi to sit by him. At this point he was very content and she had grown on him more than before. he thought that this girl might actually be his freind. Though he had his doubts. he new that she had a murderous intent, but he didn't mind. He could protect himself. If she stayed longer, he might tell her how he would oppose the captains for leaving him here so long. he would join Aizen and kill the ones that forgot him.*
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Elite Rouge

PostSubject: Re: silence in the desert   silence in the desert EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 5:38 am

She sat on the warm sand beside him. She stabbed her blade all the way through the ground, holding back to need to kill again. There were usually hollows filling this place to the brim, but ever since Karakura was taken over there were only a few here. "So, what are your opinions on the war currently going on?" It was the only sort of small talk she could think of, and it seemed like an important thing to know. She felt a little sorry that she had to make him talk, as she knew it was irritating for the both of them, but it would be too boring here without a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Djay
Master Rouge
Djay

PostSubject: Re: silence in the desert   silence in the desert EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 3:40 pm

*he turned towards her. he honestly didn't feel like speaking in rhymes, but he knew it was the easiest way for him to tell her his ideals. he wanted her to follow him, but he new that she was a free spirit and that she drifted wherever she wanted.*

"Do to my past resignation
I have to say that S.S is my enemy
Thus i must make preparation
To join Aizens army"

*he said this in all seriousness. he didn't really care if she worked for S.S anymore, but it was a load of his chest to tell it to her.*
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Elite Rouge

PostSubject: Re: silence in the desert   silence in the desert EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:49 am

She slightly lowered her head and made a malicious grin. "You know, I've liked you for some reason. I didn't try to kill you instantly, which is a good sign. I really don't care how you are if you just stay neutral, as you are, but if you do join Aizen's army... well, there's a possibility that we may have to fight each other. I'm not with either of the sides, but if I was forced to choose one, I'd go with the SS... sorry..." She pulled her scythe out of the ground and and forced the back spike to take it's place.
Back to top Go down
Djay
Master Rouge
Djay

PostSubject: Re: silence in the desert   silence in the desert EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:01 am

*Djay looked at her. his face was neither in shock or discomfort. He respected her decision, though he despised the thought of her having to fight him because he was attached to her. he felt like she was his first friend, and as his first friend he respected her. Yet he held sadness deep in his heart, He wasn't able to speak do to this sadness. All he did was smile and take out his sword. he swayed it gently in the air and it made a harmony of gentle sounds. this would be his final gift to her before he left. then the tune changed to a lullaby, inducing sleep. he would leave her after this, for he wouldn't want to say goodbye to her. It would be to hard on him.*
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Elite Rouge

PostSubject: Re: silence in the desert   silence in the desert EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:31 am

Her ears sensed the sound. This wasn't normal. Something was coming over her. She started to feel heavier, like she couldn't hold herself up. "Hey... what are... you doing...?" She pulled her scythe out of the ground and poked it into the ground to hold herself up. "Djay... I'll find you..." The emotion in her words was unreadable, for they were somewhat slurred because of the sleep. It could have been a death threat, or maybe a notion of a reunion, possibly a wanting to love and admire him? Really only two of the three would make sense at one time, but which ones were they? She started to fall downward, her head going dangerously close to the blade on her weapon. She just missed it, but a lock of her hair fell down, not an important one, but one nonetheless. She hit the ground with a soft thud. Her scythe fell down and morphed back into the curved blade it formerly was. Was this really goodbye?
Back to top Go down
Djay
Master Rouge
Djay

PostSubject: Re: silence in the desert   silence in the desert EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:52 am

*Djay looked at her as she feel, he new her precise landing so he wasn't to afraid of the blade. he sheathed his sword and looked at the moon, it was beautiful tonight, such a beautiful day for such a great experience. he looked at her one last time as he had a sad look on his face. he didn't want to part with her, but he really had the desire to watch S.S fall. he stroked her hair and noticed the lock that had dropped. he left it there, but he set something on top of it. It was his beaded necklace from when he was young. his mother had given it to him when he was living. he still kept it. Now he had given it to her. he stood up and looked in the direction he was walking in, the direction of an Arrancar that would lead him to Aizen. he slowly walked, his footsteps calm and gentle. he could not help but to shed a tear for leaving her as he walked. He new that she would oppose him in another battle, he dreaded that. he feared that he might actually have to fight her. yet his steps remained calm and he went off, without her with the mysteries of her words intentions*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: silence in the desert   silence in the desert Empty

Back to top Go down

silence in the desert
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Rp :: Hueco Mundo :: White Sand Desert-
Jump to: