Bleach Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is over.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walk In Rukongai

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Masaru Kiyoshi
5th Division Captain
Masaru Kiyoshi

Walk In Rukongai Empty
PostSubject: Walk In Rukongai   Walk In Rukongai EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 3:01 am

*Masaru was feeling a bit stressed, he had a new recruit who just came from the 11th Division, so he decided to go for a walk in Rukongai, you know, unwind. What Masaru thought he'd do was, he'd just stroll through Rukongai, and stop at his favorite tea shop along the way, and when he's done there, he'd go back to his quarters and teach the new kid the ropes*
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Elite Rouge

Walk In Rukongai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk In Rukongai   Walk In Rukongai EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:21 am

She stalked through the streets, wearing her torn shinigami uniform. There was somebody here that her watchful eyes returned to over and over. All she could tell was that he was a powerful individual and that he had green hair. She jumped down the rooftop she was on and ran through the shadows everywhere. She approached him. It was time to wreak some havoc. For the split second she ran up to him, she observed his face. Stress, wanting to relieve it. Easy to manipulate. She put a scared, worried look on her face and turned so the partially torn off patch was hidden from him. "Uhh... captain, I'm new, where are the barracks?" There was an almost crying tone in her voice. If this worked, it would be fun, if this worked...
Back to top Go down
Masaru Kiyoshi
5th Division Captain
Masaru Kiyoshi

Walk In Rukongai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk In Rukongai   Walk In Rukongai EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:17 am

Masaru was taking a walk through Rukongai, to clear his mind. When, he was interrupted by a young shinigami, she seemed lost and in need of help, so, Masaru being who he is, gladly helped Oh! he looked around then pointed east "down that way, do you want me to walk you there?"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Elite Rouge

Walk In Rukongai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk In Rukongai   Walk In Rukongai EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 1:37 am

She bobbed her head in a nod, the melancholic look painted on her face. Underneath the sad, helpless girl was the large demonic grin that she held so dearly. Hmm... where would she lead on from this? She should really start planning ahead. Her hand grabbed the hilt of her blade, which was wrapped at her waist. She slightly slid up her blade, gripping it tightly, as if she was nervous. Ahh, what an act. She would do well in theater, if it wasn't for her mindset.
Back to top Go down
Masaru Kiyoshi
5th Division Captain
Masaru Kiyoshi

Walk In Rukongai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk In Rukongai   Walk In Rukongai EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:09 am

Masaru was bummed about having to help this girl, he would have to skip his Tea Shop stop, AND have to deal with the hot head from the 11th Divison. It didnt matter though Masaru liked helping people. He looked at her with a great big smile Lets go Shall we? he began to walk, hoping she was following.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Elite Rouge

Walk In Rukongai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk In Rukongai   Walk In Rukongai EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 4:02 am

She followed behind him. She could feel it in him, the sadness, then the happiness. She had quite a keen power in sensing emotion in them. She didn't break her character, if she did, she would probably get caught. She slowly pulled her blade from the scabbard, trying to keep it from making noise. She brought her hand across it, changing it into the long scythe. Death right away would be no fun, so why not try something quick? They were maybe 30 yards from the gates to the Seireitei, but they were still out of site of any guard. Now was the best time. Her knees bent and she leaned forward, pushing off, trying to tackle the man, and maybe land a large gash in his lower arm.
Back to top Go down
Masaru Kiyoshi
5th Division Captain
Masaru Kiyoshi

Walk In Rukongai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk In Rukongai   Walk In Rukongai EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 4:07 am

Masaru spun around and the girl flew past him. Now, now, i thought we'd wait til we got to the Barracks before you tried to kill me He was still smiling, he played with his glasses still on his face, then moved them back into there primary position. As he did this, the sun sharply glistened off them and added dramatic effect to his next words I hate fighting
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Elite Rouge

Walk In Rukongai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk In Rukongai   Walk In Rukongai EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 5:09 am

He must have heard her, sensed her, something. She continued to glide through the air, but turned at the last minute, catching herself on her hands and feet, her scythe still in her hand. Her grin came up and her eyes held a vicious taste. "Hate fighting? Then why would you take up such a job? And, I won't kill you! What's the fun in that?!" She started to laugh maniacally. What was coming over her? This wasn't part of her usual urge. Eh, it was fun. She jumped up onto her feet, slamming the butt of her scythe through the ground, yanking it out right after. "Come on. Fight! If you don't, you'll suffer greatly!"
Back to top Go down
Masaru Kiyoshi
5th Division Captain
Masaru Kiyoshi

Walk In Rukongai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk In Rukongai   Walk In Rukongai EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 2:21 am

Masaru kept the same ol' smile on his face. Its no that this was amusing its just, he saw no reason to be afraid. He looked her in the eyes Oh no, i couldnt possibly He looked up at the sky I havent fought in a LONG time
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Elite Rouge

Walk In Rukongai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk In Rukongai   Walk In Rukongai EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:04 am

"Haven't fought in a long time? Then you're not fit to be a captain." She still had her maniac grin, her eyes of a murderer. "Maybe I should strip you of your rank. Eh, provocation should go first." She looked through the crowds stopped and circled around them, fear flowing throughout them all. Her eyes spotted a young girl, visually 10-13 years old. She extended her weapon out to the girl, lightly bringing the back of the scythe behind her neck. She pulled the girl towards her, slowly, trying to avoid killing her. She held the girl in front of her, an arm stretched across from one arm to the other, the blade of her scythe next to the face. "Come on, are you just gonna sit there, or help out the child?!" The razor sharp blade of hers lightly pressed against the soft cheek of this girl. It started to lower down, making the thin cut across her face. A line of crimson liquid started to drip down her chin, mixing with the clear salty liquid that flowed from her eyes. Her arm released the grip on the child, but she still kept close to her, her weapon now near her arm. She started to speak under her breath. "Don't move, sweetie, or I'll kill everyone else here, too..." She trailed her free finger up the non-tortured cheek of the girl and started to feel her hair. It was smooth and soft to the touch. Beautiful crimson hair, matching the line down her cheek. "Don't worry, if he agrees to this, you'll be out of the picture soon..." She soothed the girl with a disturbingly threateningly, yet calm voice.
Back to top Go down
Masaru Kiyoshi
5th Division Captain
Masaru Kiyoshi

Walk In Rukongai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk In Rukongai   Walk In Rukongai EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:30 am

Masaru's smile quickly faded, it seems he had underestimated this girls bloodlust. He tilted his head down and looked out of the top of his glasses I urge you to rethink this decisison, these can have farther reaching ramifications than you could possible imagine He was starting to get nervous, if he didnt act soon this little girls mom would be burying her tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Elite Rouge

Walk In Rukongai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk In Rukongai   Walk In Rukongai EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:11 am

"Nothing can be worse that what I do every day!" She took a small knife out of her pocket and slammed her scythe through the ground to hold it still. The knife was weaker, it had more precision, it lasted longer. She lightly kissed the girl's head, maliciousness crowding the air. The knife lightly dragged over the cut on her face, leading in deeper and deeper, until she was a few mere millimeters from the other side of her cheek. Her finger dragged over the cut, wiping up the blood that dripped down her chin. She slipped her finger into her mouth. The sensational flavor! It was spreading through her mouth like a virus. She knew she should stop, it wasn't healthy to drink the stuff. Now, for the part that this man will definitely fight for. Her knife dropped to the shoulder of the girl and cut away the clothing that wrapped around her. She wasn't lesbian, or interested in seeing the child without clothes for any sexual reasons, it just made torture easier, and it made people go insane about what she does.
Back to top Go down
Masaru Kiyoshi
5th Division Captain
Masaru Kiyoshi

Walk In Rukongai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk In Rukongai   Walk In Rukongai EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:47 am

Masaru's patience for such acts had run thin, within an instant his Zanpaktou was Unsheathed and the blade was inches away from the back of Kasi's neck. i suggest you release her, I wouldnt want you using her as an excuse when i kill you Masaru's attitude had switched up completely, he was angry. Masaru was hardly ever angry, so, when people saw him angry it was a frightening sight. Let her go, and we'll take this battle elsewhere

Last edited by Masaru Kiyoshi on Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Elite Rouge

Walk In Rukongai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk In Rukongai   Walk In Rukongai EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:18 am

She watched the man run to a spot behind her, a blind spot. She knew the drill, they run behind her, they hold their blade out to her neck, the usual. This happens to her so often, it's just a normal thing. She pushed herself forward, quickly, leaving her scythe where it was. She spun herself around. "You captains all think your enemies are going to cooperate with you. Do you know how often this EXACT thing happens to me? I start to mess with somebody, you run behind me with your blade, I run away, you ask to go somewhere else and just EXPECT me to?! Screw you!" She furiously thrust the knife down and cut the girl's top down. Still, she was a child and didn't have much to hide. Ever so swiftly, Kasi closed her eyes, kissed the girl's head, again, almost regretting what she was about to do, but at the same moment, really wanted to. She cut a thin layer of skin off the girl's stomach, the shrill screech fueling, yet hurting her. She never liked hurting people like this. This girl was so similar to her. Maybe just a couple years younger than her, just like her, but more calm. Her hand lightly stroked the girl's hair, trying to calm her. "Just get over here and save the child..."
Back to top Go down
Masaru Kiyoshi
5th Division Captain
Masaru Kiyoshi

Walk In Rukongai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk In Rukongai   Walk In Rukongai EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:25 am

Masaru shook his head, he turned his Zanpaktou upside down and stuck it into the ground. He pushed his gasses back up to his eyes as he spoke Light Become My Dark, death Become My life as soon as his shikai released he picked it up and placed it to his wrist, it was the saem hand the blade was in Copy Cat and he cut his own wrist.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Elite Rouge

Walk In Rukongai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk In Rukongai   Walk In Rukongai EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 7:03 am

She felt the cut come across her wrist. The blood started to drip onto the girl, and she seemed even more frightened. Kasi started to grin outrageously wide, almost laughing at the feeling the cut gave her. She needed to fill this feeling with something stronger. Her hand pressed against the raw flesh on the girl's stomach. It was so warm, so wet, so amazingly delicious. Her hand reached up and she covered half her face with the blood, leading down to the bottom of her head. She laid the girl down on the ground. She felt sorry, but she wanted it. "I apologize..." The girl was shaking on the ground, her face was red with blood and from crying. Kasi stepped forward with one foot, and with the other foot, she smashed down her heel on the girl's shin, shattering it. The extreme screech of pain. She was done with this girl. If it were anybody else, she would probably kill them, but this girl was too precious, too like her. She lifted the girl and went to the ring of people, handing the girl to just a random woman, hoping she would get back to a family. Kasi turned back. "I'm very sorry what just happened. I grew close to my victim... I won't let that happen again..." Her grin came back and she ran forward, throwing her knife at the green-haired captain's feet.
Back to top Go down
Masaru Kiyoshi
5th Division Captain
Masaru Kiyoshi

Walk In Rukongai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk In Rukongai   Walk In Rukongai EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 7:10 am

Masaru kicked the knife up into his hand and immediately cut his wrist so deep it could no longer be used until he got suitable medical treatment. Masaru was used to thsi pain, he had been using this ability since he could walk, Now we both have lost a vital tool of battle He laid his hook swords together and they fit together to precisely that it looked as if it was one hook sword. I usually use two swords, but, seeing as to neither of us can use the other hand until we get medical attention, ill have to use one he let both arms hang to his sides.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Elite Rouge

Walk In Rukongai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk In Rukongai   Walk In Rukongai EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:47 am

The pain was great. It was literally amazing. She felt the blood exploding out of her arm and it started to push the adrenaline of anger throughout her body. "Vital tool? I suppose it's kinda useful, but I can live without it." She grabbed he scythe with her active arm and fed the blood from her wrist into it, making it very light and manageable. She swung it around a bit and hot a feel back in her fighting. "I finally get what you do. You hurt me by hurting yourself. I suppose that means I can't kill you, now can I?" She heard cries of people behind her, obviously over the girl she tortured. It hurt her to hear it, but she needed to keep focused. Odds didn't seem too fair. She couldn't hurt him without hurting herself, and though she actually enjoyed pain, she couldn't kill him without hurting herself. "Hmm... I was gonna fight you, but might just leave now, you're kinda boring me."
Back to top Go down
Masaru Kiyoshi
5th Division Captain
Masaru Kiyoshi

Walk In Rukongai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk In Rukongai   Walk In Rukongai EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 1:14 am

Masaru resealed his Zanpaktou and sheathed his blade Im late to my barracks he called in a hell butterfly and delivered a message to his fellow captains sorry to end this so abruptly, but, i have another captain on hois way here, to make sure things like this dont happen again he turned around and walked away waving Bye, Bye, Psycho girl

(OoC; yea, soory to end it so quickly, i just, dont feel in the mood to fight two battles right now, we'll meet later)
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Elite Rouge

Walk In Rukongai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk In Rukongai   Walk In Rukongai EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 1:19 am

She lightly sighed. She was bored here, and there was gonna be somebody else coming to fight her, but she would have to completely terrorize them, and would have to destroy another child. The blood on her face would probably be enough, but she didn't feel like it. She tore a hole in the space next to her, forming a portal to the human world, then another hole to heuco mundo. She looked around and locked eyes with somebody. Those purple eyes, standing out against her crimson hair. The blood dripping down her face, still. She shook her head and stepped through the portal. She wouldn't meet the child again, eventually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walk In Rukongai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk In Rukongai   Walk In Rukongai Empty

Back to top Go down

Walk In Rukongai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Rp :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: