Bleach Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is over.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

empty soul, complete onslaught

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Djay
Master Rouge
Djay

empty soul, complete onslaught Empty
PostSubject: empty soul, complete onslaught   empty soul, complete onslaught EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:00 am

Djay had looked for an espada to guide him toward Aizens ranks for awhile now. he had killed many rouge arrancar that had decided to rome seperetly from Aizens control and power. They had no information about any espada wereabouts, thus they fell by his blade. They feel to the song of his blade, and the endless tune was the last thing they heard. He wore a nomadic face wrap that hid his face and he wore the coths of a fallen arrancar that covered his whole body. His one eye was the only thing visible about him for this noght in the desert was cold. He walked in the endless sands as he hoped to find any kind of hope of escaping these desserts and into Aizens domain
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Elite Rouge

PostSubject: Re: empty soul, complete onslaught   empty soul, complete onslaught EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:14 am

She sat on the ground, a necklace in her hands. She was fiddling around with it, trying to see if there was anything special. The desert was so peaceful. The shining moon above, the glowing sand beneath. It kept her so calm, she didn't feel like hurting anyone right now. She even felt some sort of cheery happiness in her that she hadn't felt for a while. She fell back onto the ground, sand spreading out to the sides. She dropped the necklace on her stomach and dropped her arms off to the side. She pulled the strap on her shoulder and loosened the scythe on her back. Ahh, so calm. The scythe slid out by her hand and lay beside her. Her eyes closed. Hopefully nothing would stop this.
Back to top Go down
Rahl
Cherubim Vizard

PostSubject: Re: empty soul, complete onslaught   empty soul, complete onslaught EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:29 am

Luke couldn't believe his luck as he stepped out from the garganta he had been looking for a fight for the last three days. "Heh, I can feel the power of someone strong." he said as his inner hollow stirred, feeling the drawn out by the dessert. Looking at his crutch he drew his blade.

"Hirogaru no Uyoku Bikko Tenshi." Grabbing his crutch like a club he charged toward the power not taking the care to hide his power..."This will be fun..." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Djay
Master Rouge
Djay

PostSubject: Re: empty soul, complete onslaught   empty soul, complete onslaught EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:37 am

*Djay continued his walk, he continued his walk as he thought about kasi. He eft her in the dessert the last time he saw her and he started to feel bad about it. he even missed her. He then remembered the necklace that he gave her and its true meaning. the necklace actually played a song if the wind blew against it. the shaped of the beads and the difrent holes made a meledy like none other, yet he couldn't hear it anyhow. he just remembered its beaty. then he sensced a strong presance followed by the sence of a familiar reastsu. both were extremely close. he then saw a man in crutches nearby along with a girl laying down in the sand. he new exactly who the girl was and he was shoked. he hadn't seen her in awhile. he remembered what he felt last time they met, but know wit this new guest, he felt that it wouldn't be the same*
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Elite Rouge

PostSubject: Re: empty soul, complete onslaught   empty soul, complete onslaught EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:43 am

Something caused her to start to stir. Noise. Somebody saying something. Somebody running. She shook her head, just wanting to sleep. This wasn't good. Other people could trigger her other emotion to pop out. Trying to fight could trigger it, fighting could trigger it. She slammed her hands against her ears and slammed her eyes. Her ears felt so sensitive for some reason. She could even her grain against grain of sand. Her other emotion must be exploiting her own weaknesses, mustn't it?
Back to top Go down
Rahl
Cherubim Vizard

PostSubject: Re: empty soul, complete onslaught   empty soul, complete onslaught EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 5:32 am

Seeing the source of the pressure Luke grinned..."Let me play with them." Banshi wailed in his mind "It has been so long since I got to play. LET ME OUT." Luke almost had to stop Banshi was causing so much pain in his head; he seemed stronger than normal, almost able to force his way out.

"Them?" he spoke aloud, then he sensed it another spike in the pressure a girl was sitting on the ground looking as if she was about to cry. "Now I got a good reason to fight this man." Stopping about twenty feet from the man he observed him if it wasn't for the mas of dark hair his clothes would have hid him among the dessert. Silent he wasn't going to be the first to speak, if he was lucky, this man would charge without thinking.
Back to top Go down
Djay
Master Rouge
Djay

PostSubject: Re: empty soul, complete onslaught   empty soul, complete onslaught EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 5:37 am

*Djay looked at the man, he seemed to be watching him. he could tell something was going on and with his heightened senses he noticed a stir in his spiritual pressure. he suspected vizard, but he wasn't positive. And in these days, Vizard were along side the S.S who he still wanted to destroy. though he would never be the first to rush in a fight. he merely ignored the man and walked towards the girl hoping that he may talk to her*
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Elite Rouge

PostSubject: Re: empty soul, complete onslaught   empty soul, complete onslaught EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 5:51 am

She shook her head, furiously, trying to push it away. Any pain would trigger this. Any sign of fighting would trigger it. Anything would cause it. She started to scream, pressing her hands harder against her head. "Stop! Go away! I want peace!" She couldn't tell if she was yelling at the people cause the noise, or if she was yelling at the one making it painful, all she knew was that she was yelling.
Back to top Go down
Rahl
Cherubim Vizard

PostSubject: Re: empty soul, complete onslaught   empty soul, complete onslaught EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:07 am

Luke winced as the girl started yelling...flash stepping in front of dark man he held his blade to the man's throat. "I think she wants to be left alone, besides you have bigger problems; namely me."

Taking to steps back Luke put his crutch on his shoulder, "Tell you what, if you want to run I will give you a 5 second head start...." his smile vanished as Banshi started yelling inside his skull "NOT HIM HE IS NOTHING WATCH OUT FOR THE GIRL...YOU IDIOT THE GIRL IS IN YOUR BLIND SPOT." Luke ignored him forcing the hollow back to the depths of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Vash Asmodeus
Elite Renegade Vizard
Vash Asmodeus

PostSubject: Re: empty soul, complete onslaught   empty soul, complete onslaught EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 7:21 am

Last edited by Vash Asmodeus on Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Djay
Master Rouge
Djay

PostSubject: Re: empty soul, complete onslaught   empty soul, complete onslaught EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:32 am

Djay looked at both of these new comers. Both of witch had that certain mixture of spiritual pressure and both seemed to be fending off some innner consiounce. he looked at them normally and then stripped the wrap of his face and the acces cloths he wore in the dessert to reveal his true form. he was a black man with a fro with an eye patch on his left eye. he had cloths similar to tosen's and his small blade sheathed beside him. he was dark skinned and muscled toned. he glared at these, what he thought, Vizards and spoke

"Two against one, that is a shame
for if i kill you, i am to blame
You should just walk away
then we can all continue with our day"
he spoke seriously and in rymes. god he hated this curse.
he then pointed both hands at them and mispered to himself

"Bakudo 63, Sajo Sabaku. [Locking bondage chains]" *his targets were the vizards*
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Elite Rouge

PostSubject: Re: empty soul, complete onslaught   empty soul, complete onslaught EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:25 am

OOC: I'll agree to it, Vash, but Kasi hasn't met him yet, and they'll be partners once they meet, but, having four people doesn't really please me, and Vash shouldn't know anything about Kasi, yet. I'll make another topic with you later, but at the moment, I'd like to keep it with just the three of us.
Back to top Go down
Vash Asmodeus
Elite Renegade Vizard
Vash Asmodeus

PostSubject: Re: empty soul, complete onslaught   empty soul, complete onslaught EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:30 am

(OoC: alright ill delete my posty)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: empty soul, complete onslaught   empty soul, complete onslaught Empty

Back to top Go down

empty soul, complete onslaught
Page 1 of 1