Bleach Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is over.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hajimemashite. ST0NED to moshimasu.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ST0NED

Hajimemashite. ST0NED to moshimasu. Empty
PostSubject: Hajimemashite. ST0NED to moshimasu.   Hajimemashite. ST0NED to moshimasu. EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:44 am

Some of you know me as 0TAKU, some of you know me as ST0NED, +LolitaComplex+, or Kensei.

Some of you don't know me at all.

I was once a co-admin of a Bleach site, Kage Kaisen, that died a few months ago. I have been looking for a new home to reside ever since...and thus I have come here, through an advertisement I saw over at Darks.

I am fluent in Japanese, Korean, and English, and enjoy mangas/anime/eroge like any otaku. I believe I can contribute a lot to this site and I would like to do so...

...so...

Nice to meet you all.

- ST0NED -
Back to top Go down
http://toaru.forumotion.com/
Kasi
Elite Rouge

PostSubject: Re: Hajimemashite. ST0NED to moshimasu.   Hajimemashite. ST0NED to moshimasu. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:43 am

OMG... I joined Kage Kaisen like a year ago... I quit, but I made a character and everything there... what a coincidence.
Back to top Go down
ST0NED

PostSubject: Re: Hajimemashite. ST0NED to moshimasu.   Hajimemashite. ST0NED to moshimasu. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:24 pm

Hmm...at least I know you weren't Kasi on that site. But then...if you were a member of Kage Kaisen you'd know me (I hope ㅇㅂㅇ). Well, nice to see you, though I don't really remember.
- ST0NED -
Back to top Go down
http://toaru.forumotion.com/
Kasi
Elite Rouge

PostSubject: Re: Hajimemashite. ST0NED to moshimasu.   Hajimemashite. ST0NED to moshimasu. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:38 am

I was only on for a few days, but, the character I made on that site was Katsu/ Satsu. He was one of my first male characters. The site changed a lot from back when I was on there. Still, that character partly made Kasi into what she is today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hajimemashite. ST0NED to moshimasu.   Hajimemashite. ST0NED to moshimasu. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hajimemashite. ST0NED to moshimasu.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Rp :: OOC area :: Introductions/Exits-
Jump to: