Bleach Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is over.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sadness of the mighty

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zekeshinigami
Admin
Zekeshinigami

Sadness of the mighty Empty
PostSubject: Sadness of the mighty   Sadness of the mighty EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 1:00 am

Zeke was sitting alone on a building. he just had trained and spoke with old man Yamii-jii. what puzzled him was what he said to him. it troubled him deeply. he sat there with his hand open and fore dancing in his palm. he sat and looked into it deeply thinking what was the nature of fir, of war, of power? these thoughts confused him and troubled him. he hoped that he might solve them soon.
Back to top Go down
Masaru Kiyoshi
5th Division Captain
Masaru Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Sadness of the mighty   Sadness of the mighty EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 1:08 am

Masaru saw told about Zekes conversation with Yamamoto and he went looking for Zeke, he never liked talking to The Old Man it always confused him, and he was sure it confused Zeke too. He approached the building he faintly sensned Zekes reiatsu on Hey, Zeke, you there?
Back to top Go down
Zekeshinigami
Admin
Zekeshinigami

PostSubject: Re: Sadness of the mighty   Sadness of the mighty EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 2:05 am

Zeke turned to see that Mazaru was looking for him. he was kinda shocked and replied

'im over here masaru." he said with a smile on his face. "what brings you here?"

Zeke thought he new why he was here. the rumor of Yamamoto's discussion of him spread like wildfire. he really felt awkward when he thought about it though. he felt that he really didn't want to bring it up
Back to top Go down
Masaru Kiyoshi
5th Division Captain
Masaru Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Sadness of the mighty   Sadness of the mighty EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 2:14 am

Masaru made his way to the top of the building and stood infront of Zeke i heard Captain Yamamoto had a talk with you he pushed hs glasses back up to his face, because they were falling. I learned to just ignore it when he uses analogies to fire, and all that....what did he say to you?
Back to top Go down
Zekeshinigami
Admin
Zekeshinigami

PostSubject: Re: Sadness of the mighty   Sadness of the mighty EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 2:18 am

*zeke's smile slowely faded. he looked down at the ground in sadness. He was the old man's student and friend. he new what his anologies ment and he even used those analogies to an extent

"just some talk about... well about an urgent future that awaits us." he said in a sad tone
Back to top Go down
Masaru Kiyoshi
5th Division Captain
Masaru Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Sadness of the mighty   Sadness of the mighty EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 2:33 am

Masaru's expression changed, he was all of a sudden, serious I know the talk, i know the talk more than anyone Masari turned his head and the sunlight refelcted off his eyes making his glasses seem painted over with white, He's even gone to the extent of calling me a coward, on the account of my hate to fight he stared blankly for a while ann changed the subject So, hows the love life?
Back to top Go down
Zekeshinigami
Admin
Zekeshinigami

PostSubject: Re: Sadness of the mighty   Sadness of the mighty EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 2:42 am

Zeke heard what he said. he turned to him and gave him a serious look as well.

"your strong Masaru. your one of the strongest Captains i know. The urge to fight doesn't make you strong. it is the amount you contribute to Soul society. and i beleive you have contributed more than the phisically strong. thats why i can trust you. if you really want to know what the old man said ill tell you."

Zeke then turned away.

"and what do you mean by love life?"
Back to top Go down
Masaru Kiyoshi
5th Division Captain
Masaru Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Sadness of the mighty   Sadness of the mighty EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 2:47 am

Masaru shrugged Like...girlfriend, wife? He really just asked the question to get off the previous topic, he knew Zeke was uncomfortable talking about the talk, so, he thought of the first thing to come to mind.
Back to top Go down
Zekeshinigami
Admin
Zekeshinigami

PostSubject: Re: Sadness of the mighty   Sadness of the mighty EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 3:37 am

Zeke laughed. he couldn't hold it back. he just thought of his last attempt to be with youruichi that had failed.

"well you can say i crashed and burned when it came to youruichi, but other than that im not in any kind of commitment."
Back to top Go down
Masaru Kiyoshi
5th Division Captain
Masaru Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Sadness of the mighty   Sadness of the mighty EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 3:53 am

Masaru smiled Im suprised you got as far as you did his laughed She scares me he remembers his first encounter wit Yourichi, he managed to piss her off when she was already having a bad day.
Back to top Go down
Zekeshinigami
Admin
Zekeshinigami

PostSubject: Re: Sadness of the mighty   Sadness of the mighty EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 5:04 am

Zeke laughed along with him, he smiled and looked out into the sky.

"Haha, she can be nice at times. get her drunk and she is alot of fun to be around."

His face then grew calm and he felt that Masaru might be able to help him with his issue. He didn't know anyone else that could be as much help as he could

"masaru, The old man told me that when he passes i will be the new Captain commander."
he said with a deep look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Masaru Kiyoshi
5th Division Captain
Masaru Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Sadness of the mighty   Sadness of the mighty EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 7:25 am

Masaru pushed his glasses back up to his eyes That is quite a burden he looked at Zeke, the Old man really was good at putting unimaginable pressure on people Im sure youll make a fine Captain Commander he put his hand on Zeke's shoulder As long as you stay away from girls like Yourichi, that is
Back to top Go down
Zekeshinigami
Admin
Zekeshinigami

PostSubject: Re: Sadness of the mighty   Sadness of the mighty EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:42 pm

Zeke hadn't felt so supported in a while. he thought that he was more of a loner when it came to such thoughts. he thought no one woulf honestly give him anything if they new. people have respected yamamoto for a long time and he was afraid what would others think. he stood up and put his hand on his shoulder

"ill try my best, you should now that i am a popular flirt" he said putting a smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Masaru Kiyoshi
5th Division Captain
Masaru Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Sadness of the mighty   Sadness of the mighty EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:35 am

Masaru laughed, Zeke's taste in women confused him almost as much as Yamamoto's speeches. He turned around I think ill get going now he wanted to get back to the Headquarters before the guys started drinking without him.

(OoC: if you want to fight, now is the time to ask Masaru for a little spar, he will accept seeing as to you guys being such good friends)
Back to top Go down
Zekeshinigami
Admin
Zekeshinigami

PostSubject: Re: Sadness of the mighty   Sadness of the mighty EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 10:37 pm

Zeke touched his shoulder as he turned

"i wouldn't mind a little spar right now. i do need to test myself to prepare for my future job. i need to make sure that i know my weaknesses and streangths. are you up for it?" Zeke said smiling
Back to top Go down
Masaru Kiyoshi
5th Division Captain
Masaru Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Sadness of the mighty   Sadness of the mighty EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:55 am

Masaru wasnt one ot just spar, but, Zeke apparently reallyw anted to or else he wouldnt bother him with such as request. Masaru turned to Zeke Uum, yea, sure Zeke
Back to top Go down
Zekeshinigami
Admin
Zekeshinigami

PostSubject: Re: Sadness of the mighty   Sadness of the mighty EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 3:33 pm

Zeke smiles at him and uses shunpo to appear a fair distance away. he points a finger at Masaru and speaks a a calm voice

"i hope you still have the same skill you had before Masaru, because i have trained to perfect my skills nearly everyday under the old man. hado 88 Hiryugekizokushintenraiho."
Back to top Go down
Masaru Kiyoshi
5th Division Captain
Masaru Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Sadness of the mighty   Sadness of the mighty EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 3:48 am

Masaru watched the extremely high level kido come his way, with a smile on his face. It seemed only yesterday when he was showing Zeke his expertise in Kido and now Zeke had surpassed him in unarmed combat. Bakudo 81: Danku he them immediately shunpo'd behind Zeke, unsheathed his Zanpaktou and attempted to cut him in the back. Masaru was an expert in Healing Kido and Bakudo, trying to have a Hado battle with Zeke was a death wish.

Last edited by Masaru Kiyoshi on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zekeshinigami
Admin
Zekeshinigami

PostSubject: Re: Sadness of the mighty   Sadness of the mighty EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 4:35 am

Zeke smiled, he was impressed with Masaru's abilities and he loved to see them over and over. he didn't lie when he said he was one of the strongest Captains and he enjoyed sparing with him. though when he came up behind him, he new it was coming. he merely ducked so the blade hovered over him and pointed to him

"Bakudo 63. Sajo Sabaku" he said as the chains shot towards Masaru.

*he then appeared behind him with amazing speed and threw a single punch as the chains made their way to masaru. all of this was in a matter of a second*
Back to top Go down
Masaru Kiyoshi
5th Division Captain
Masaru Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Sadness of the mighty   Sadness of the mighty EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 4:55 am

Masaru managed to Shunpo'd out of the way of both attacks. That was close He pushed his glasses closer to his eyes Light Become My Darkness, Death Become my Life Masaru's Zanpaktou transformed into two hook swords Thats better he was one of the only captains in S.S that could effectively dual weild swords, let alone have a Shikai and Bankai that utilizes this ability.
Back to top Go down
Zekeshinigami
Admin
Zekeshinigami

PostSubject: Re: Sadness of the mighty   Sadness of the mighty EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 5:03 am

Zeke watced this happen, he smiled and took of his cloak. he then outstretched his arms and looked directly at him

"that was surprising. You have improved your speed since the last time I saw. though you have much to learn. Flash cry."

fire seemed to enclosed his arms and shoulders. it crackled as he then motioned his hand in a way that says "show me what you got".

"Let me see what you got Masaru." zeke said smiling
Back to top Go down
Masaru Kiyoshi
5th Division Captain
Masaru Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Sadness of the mighty   Sadness of the mighty EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 5:09 am

Masaru rushed Zeke he lowered one hook for a frontal attack, and very secretively readied the other hook over his head, so, if he missed the top hook would get Zeke. Zeke was pretty good at reading attacks, but, of all the people he's fought, no one has seen through Masaru's technique with his hooks. He was sure Zeke would though, if he didnt, this battle would be short lived.
Back to top Go down
Zekeshinigami
Admin
Zekeshinigami

PostSubject: Re: Sadness of the mighty   Sadness of the mighty EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 5:25 am

Zeke smiled as he rushed towards Masaru as well. he noticed both the hooks and laughed. He then shifted his upper body back and performed a back flip as he still continued forward. With his two feet as they flew back, he knocked the first blade up. And as the other blade came in, he arched his back to face it and concentrated his flash cry on his left hand and set in on the approaching blade. he seemed to direct it to the left as he then shot his right fist at Masaru from close range

"Clever." he said smiling
Back to top Go down
Masaru Kiyoshi
5th Division Captain
Masaru Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Sadness of the mighty   Sadness of the mighty EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 5:33 am

Masaru crossed his blades and blocked his punch, he landed on his feet and let them rest at his sides Thank you Masaru rushed Zeke again but this time he threw one of his hooks in the air, he rushed and stopped 6 feet behind Zeke, and as the hook came down he connected them, like taking 2 hooks and placing one inside the other. Then he spun around backwards, the bottom of each blade had another smaller blade under the hilt, and with each blade being atleast 3 feet and 6 inches long connecting the blades can cover up to 7 feet, just enough to cut Zeke from 6 feet away.
Back to top Go down
Zekeshinigami
Admin
Zekeshinigami

PostSubject: Re: Sadness of the mighty   Sadness of the mighty EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 5:49 am

Zeke still had his smile as he turned his head to face the incoming attack. though when the attack hit, it seemed to move roght through him. It was his after image. he then appeared right behind Masaru with his firey Flash cry as he swung his fist at the back of masaru's head

"the only problem with such an attack is that it is hard to retrieve enough control to use thes words to use another attack, dont you think?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sadness of the mighty   Sadness of the mighty Empty

Back to top Go down

Sadness of the mighty
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Rp :: Soul Society :: Seiretei-
Jump to: