Bleach Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is over.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sadness of the mighty

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Masaru Kiyoshi
5th Division Captain
Masaru Kiyoshi

Sadness of the mighty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadness of the mighty   Sadness of the mighty - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 5:54 am

Masaru ducked and continued the swing, his blades came around a full time and gained enough velocity to help Masaru spin even more, it was a leg sweep motion, Zeke was too close to cut, but, close enough to trip and it was Masaru's best bet at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Zekeshinigami
Admin
Zekeshinigami

PostSubject: Re: Sadness of the mighty   Sadness of the mighty - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 6:03 am

Zeke saw this stratagy, he smiled at him and gave him a peace sign with his hands as he took the sweep kick. he turned sideways to the ground as he held out his arm incredibly close to masaru.

"you know i can actually move the flash cry away from my body in its firey state, not many can control it so well."

From his arm a huge amount of blazing fire shot out at Masaru at point blank, though he manuvered the flames to hit Masaru's shoulders. he wouldn't want to cause him serious pain
Back to top Go down
Masaru Kiyoshi
5th Division Captain
Masaru Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Sadness of the mighty   Sadness of the mighty - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 6:10 am

Masaru unhooked his swords and managed to snag Zekes arm with one. Zekes flash cry still hit him, the impact just didnt land completely. Masaru jumped backwards and landed a few feet away from Zeke I can remember when i was teaching you stuff, now youve surpassed me on so many levels the truth was Masaru was nothing without his Shikai abilities, but, all his abilities where either useless in this situation or had to much of a killing intent to use in a spar, hell, the only time his abilities were truly useful where for battles to the death.
Back to top Go down
Zekeshinigami
Admin
Zekeshinigami

PostSubject: Re: Sadness of the mighty   Sadness of the mighty - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 6:18 am

As Masaru was talking and thinking to himself, Zeke had already placed an open palm against the back part of masaru's head. his flash cry being gone and his arm slightely cut.

"I remember when you tought me as well, though you should be learning from me know. If we had been fighting against each other for a real intention, you could have burned to ashes right now. though i know that you would have been alot harder to hit because if we were truey fighting, you might have used bankai."

he then lowered his arm as he shunpo'd and picked up his tan cloak. he turned back to masaru

"that was fun, why dont we get a drink for now aye?"
Back to top Go down
Masaru Kiyoshi
5th Division Captain
Masaru Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Sadness of the mighty   Sadness of the mighty - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 6:22 am

Masaru resealed his Zanapaktou and resheathed it. Yes, that would be nice He dusted off his Captain Haori, which he had on the whole time. Tea for me, i tend to overdrink after a fight
Back to top Go down
Zekeshinigami
Admin
Zekeshinigami

PostSubject: Re: Sadness of the mighty   Sadness of the mighty - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 6:29 am

Zeke had gotten himself some sake and gotten masaru some of his homemade tea. he specialized in making tea and sake. he created his own. he handed te tea to masaru and sat down.

"Sit with me masaru, today has been mostly about me. but what about you? and love intrests? or are you already a chained dog?" he said with a smile as he joked about marriage
Back to top Go down
Masaru Kiyoshi
5th Division Captain
Masaru Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Sadness of the mighty   Sadness of the mighty - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:05 pm

Masaru was suprised by the question, he moved his tea closer to himself. Well, since the Misses died, i havent been able to find someone who interests me he took his glasses off and layed them on the table well, there are alot of girls, most of them who just came out of the academy, who have came on to me, but...i dont know, i just dont see it happening again
Back to top Go down
Zekeshinigami
Admin
Zekeshinigami

PostSubject: Re: Sadness of the mighty   Sadness of the mighty - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 4:32 am

Zeke frowned on him. he felt bad that the guy's wife had passed right out of his life. he had felt nothing of the sort so he couldn't quite say he understoof what he ment. he just patted him on the shoulder.

"if it happens it happens, fate will decide. dont worry on it." he said with a cheery voice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sadness of the mighty   Sadness of the mighty - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sadness of the mighty
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Rp :: Soul Society :: Seiretei-
Jump to: